Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stainless Steel Wire
|Woven Wire Mesh
|Weave Wire Mesh
|Plain Weave,Twill Weave
mesh conveyor chain,
chain wire mesh
Customized Width Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Conveyor Belt With Smooth Surface
Advantages of Stainless Steel Chain Mesh Conveyor Belt:
It has special functions such as smooth surface, high hardness, strong corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, good breathability, not easy to deform, and durable.
Stainless steel conveyor belt is a friction-driven mechanical accessory that transports materials in a continuous manner. It can form a material conveying process from the initial feeding point to the final unloading point on a certain conveying line. It can be used for both the transportation of broken materials and the transportation of pieces. In addition to pure material transportation, it can also be matched with the technological requirements in the production process of various industrial enterprises to form a rhythmic flow line. Therefore, metal mesh belts are widely used in modern industrial enterprises. It is an indispensable and important accessory in automatic devices of various industries and modern automation lines.
The strap is a very strong belt made of stainless steel and driven by a sprocket. Ideal for conveying small products, it runs smoothly, is easy to maintain, and durable, and consists of plates or suspensions connected together by crossbars. Belts are almost always equipped with side chains. The chain is fixed by rings welded at both ends of the crossbar.
1. It can transport both granular materials and materials.
2. Suitable for small-scale high-density transportation.
3, stable movement and strong force
4. Easy installation and replacement, high cost and long service life.
Stainless Steel Chain Mesh Conveyor Belt classification:
Mesh belts include: various conveyor mesh belts, metal mesh belts, stainless steel mesh belts, high temperature resistant mesh belts, wave string mesh belts, B-shaped mesh belts, Great Wall mesh belts, horseshoe chains, shaped mesh belts, and chain transmission mesh belts. , Flat wire metal mesh belt, square hole mesh belt, herringbone conveyor mesh belt, spiral mesh belt, rod chain conveyor belt, drying equipment mesh belt, filter mesh, isolation mesh, demister tortoise shell mesh, punching hole Nets, heat treatment nets, suitable for spraying equipment, ultrasonic water washing equipment, food production conveying equipment, freezing tunnels, glassware annealing furnaces, ceramic equipment furnaces, annealing lines for electronic industry picture tubes and printed circuit boards, high temperature resistant special equipment, Sintering furnace mesh belt, tempering furnace mesh belt, quenching furnace mesh belt, annealing furnace mesh belt, reduction furnace mesh belt, furnace brazing furnace mesh belt and other equipment.
The chain mainly includes: the chain can be divided into short-pitch precision roller chains, short-pitch precision roller chains, curved plate roller chains for heavy-duty transmission, chains for cement machinery, and plate chains. High-strength chain, high-strength chain rigging series, professionally used in engineering supporting, manufacturing supporting, production line supporting and special environment supporting.
Stainless Steel Chain Mesh Conveyor Belt principle
Stainless steel mesh belt is a friction-driven machine that transports materials in a continuous manner. Using it, the material can be formed on a certain conveyor line from the initial feeding point to the final unloading point to form a material conveying process. It can be used for both the transportation of broken materials and the transportation of pieces. In addition to pure material transportation, it can also be matched with the technological requirements in the production process of various industrial enterprises to form a rhythmic flow line. Therefore, metal mesh belts are widely used in modern industrial enterprises. It is an indispensable and important accessory in automatic devices of various industries and modern automation lines.
Stainless Steel Chain Mesh Conveyor Belt List
|Stainless steel conveyor belt
|Carbon steel or stainless steel
|31.75 / 50.8 / 63.5 / 76.2 / 101.6 mm
|1.5 inch / 2 inch / 2.5 inch / 3 inch / 4 inch
|Straight / S-shaped / None
Stainless Steel Chain Mesh Conveyor Belt Precautions:
1 Mesh belts exposed to corrosive materials will cause thinning of mesh belt parts, accelerated wear, and rust on the parts will affect the flexible rotation of the mesh belt hinges and rollers;
2. The mesh belt generates a large amount of heat due to friction at high temperatures; due to different thermal expansion coefficients, thermal fatigue may occur when different materials are welded together. If the temperature exceeds 400 ° C, thermal expansion between parts may cause intermittent reduction. ) Hot brittleness, brittleness of carbon precipitation, the effect of temperature changes (cooling and expansion). The effect of high temperature on lubrication, silicon, graphite and molybdenum disulfide lubricants have good heat resistance.
3. In an acidic or alkaline environment, parts will suffer stress corrosion and grain corrosion. In corrosive environment, we must pay attention to the selection of mesh belt parts materials. Whether the mesh belt made of martensitic stainless steel is rusty depends on the working conditions.
4. When the mesh belt is stored in the open air, there should be rainproof measures. In the process of storage and transportation, it is necessary to prevent the mesh belt from colliding to avoid damage to the mesh belt.
Contact Person: Ben Zhao